Saturday 26 September 2015

My Beloved

What is the one thing that the New Covenant brings to believers, that was not available under the Old.
It is the ability to hear from God.
The ability to hear God's voice for ourselves without the need of a mediator.
We also here in the West have the privilege of having so many different translations of God's Word; Commentaries, Bible Dictionaries, Concordances.....
Yet the greater part of the Body of Christ still has no clue as to what Jesus has finished on and through the cross, either of Christ's finished work in us as believers and probably don't care, why ???
Of the true nature of God the Father;
believing that He is a killjoy, One Who still curses His children if they do not give their 10%, even if their families suffer lack.
A Father Who, if we were to have unconfessed sin in our lives when we die, God forbid; condemns is to hell.
Why, why, why???
We have been conditioned to believe everything that man tells us.
We have been made to appear foolish if we were to ask questions.
We don't read God's Word and we don't believe that it truly sets us free!
We don't discern the voice of the Holy Spirit from the traditions of man!
Our hearts have been hardened to God Who is unconditional love, by men who portray Him in their image, as boring, selfish, full of rules and regulations; One Who is ready to take us out if we put a foot wrong; Who's seething hidden anger causes us to scurt around the edges of our relationship with Him.

He is nothing like He is portrayed.
He is the father of the prodigal son.
The Son of the Father's love Who forgives the prostitute and commends her great love, in her washing of his feet with her hair.
The One Who loves the greatest of sinners, as Saul, as Isis.
Who intercedes on behalf of Sodom.
Does He not love us with a consuming love.
Has He not made us accepted in the beloved.
Are we not one spirit with Him.
Are we not seated in Christ Jesus, at the very right hand of God the Father.
Are we not now also in the trinity, in total unity and perfectness in God.
Didn't we die in Christ, as He died and put away our very sin nature and made us to be His very righteousness.
Don't our hearts burn when He speaks to us.
Aren't we lifted up and encouraged when He shows us how much He loves us.
When He rejoices over us with singing.
I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.
Don't tell me how to love my beloved.
Don't tell me that my beloved is this way, when I know He is not.
Don't tell me you have the authority to speak on behalf of my beloved!
Don't tell me that my beloved loves you more than me.
That because you do such and such, or have these credentials, or more possessions, seated higher in position, that you speak the words of my beloved and yet you do not cause my heart to leap for joy.
That my heavy burdens are not lifted, shared.
That I walk away from your presence and words, my soul cast down, yet angry at how you have misrepresented my beloved's heart.
I am jealous of my beloved and my beloved me.
My heart beats as one with my beloved's.
We sing as one.
We dance as one.
We listen to our favourite music as one.
We get angry as one, yet we sin not.
We are grieved as one and we pour out our heart as one.
Please see that there is so much more to my beloved than what you think and portray.
My beloved and I also are not blind; we see, yet we still love, hope, believe, pray that we all with open face may behold His glory !

No comments:

Post a Comment